The Hon'ble Minister of State (I/c.) for YA & Sports will be presenting
Cash Awards to all the medal winners of the Para-Asian Games, 2014 on 26.11.2014
at 5.00 p.m. onwards at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, New Delhi.
In this connection the following arrangements are made: -
1) All Medal Winners (except Delhi based) will be accommodated at Hotel Ashok, Chankyapuri, New Delhi on sharing basis along with one of their Escort (only for wheelchair bounded and blind (S-11) athletes) w.e.f. 25th November, 2014 to 27th November, 2014.
2) All Medal Winners (except Delhi based) will be provided air tickets from the place of their residence to Delhi and back along with one of their Escort (only for wheelchair bounded and blind (S-11) athletes).
3) The function will take place as per the following schedule: -
(a) 17:00 hrs. - Arrival of Medal winners and Guests
(b) 17:15 hrs. - Welcoming of dignitaries by Master of Ceremonies
(c) 17:30 to 19:00 hrs. - Friendly Hockey Match between Senior & Junior National Hockey teams
(d) 19:05 to 19:45 hrs. - Presentation of Cash Awards by the Hon'ble Minister
(e) 19:45 hrs. onwards - Dinner
4) It is also desired that all medal winners should attend function in their ceremonial dress.
5) You are requested to inform all the medal winners about the Cash Awards function and also ask them to be present at the function positively.
6) It is also requested that you may also attend the function as per the schedule given above and grace the occasion with your presence.
Executive Director (TEAMS)
Design & Maintenance by: i Science Inc.,